This is a blog of my adventures in the kitchen. I always like to try new things, and I'm looking up different recipes constantly. Some recipes on here will be my own, some will be found recipes. Some will work, some won't. Trial and error, right? I'm no professional and I don't claim to be, I just enjoy cooking. :)

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Potatoes



This one is going to short and sweet, since there's not much to making it. It's not a pretty, colorful dish but I promise it's delicious. :)

This is one of those meals that I threw together because I was in a hurry, lol... Turned out great.

Things you'll need:

Chicken* (I used 12 oz chicken breast)
Potatoes, quartered (I used red, skins on)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 packet lipton onion soup mix

*You could use other meats, if you wanted. Steak, cubed steak, pork chops, etc.

Mix the soups together with about 1/2 cup water.

Put the potatoes and chicken in crock pot and pour mixed soups over the top.

Cook on low for about 8 hours or high for 4 or 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment