This is a blog of my adventures in the kitchen. I always like to try new things, and I'm looking up different recipes constantly. Some recipes on here will be my own, some will be found recipes. Some will work, some won't. Trial and error, right? I'm no professional and I don't claim to be, I just enjoy cooking. :)

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich



Mmmmm... Okay, so it's not the nicest picture in the world, but it was still delicious. :P

I know alot of Philly Cheese Steaks are made with cheese whiz, but I'm not a fan. I used cream cheese and a little A1 steak sauce. :)

Things you'll need:

Hoagies
Steak
Onions
Peppers
Cream Cheese
A1
Salt and Pepper

Slice your peppers and put them in a pan with some olive oil on medium heat.




While that starts to cook, slice your onions. Then add them to the pan.



Let that cook up, and in the meantime slice your steak pretty thin.

When the veggies are done, put them in a separate bowl... for now.



Then add the meat to the pan and hit it with some salt and pepper.



Cook it up.



Add the veggies back in.



Slice up your bread and slather on some cream cheese. Add A1, if you'd like. :) The bread would also be good toasted.



Pile on the meat mixture and you've got yourself a sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment